Sunday 13 July 2008

Bladerunner: The Inevitable Post!



Lack of recent posts has been due to my horrible ability of attracting mountainous workloads by simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time... with the wrong sort of mentality! Never the less, I found myself waking up this morning with the destinct feeling that the day was all mine - to fritter away as I pleased - with a stiff two finger salute to anyone (even loved ones) who may try to incur on my self-indulgence! I spent my day, wisely I might add, watching Ridley Scott's Bladerunner (again) and finished off the afternoon with a few speedpaints and a long soak in the bath.

Anyway, here's a few speedies from my latest Bladerunner session. 'Twas inevitable that I turn to this film at some point in this sketch-blog.

1 comment:

Xumca said...

Haha, took me a moment or two to realize the top one was a speedpaint, not a screen capture. I think darker pictures hide this distinction better. The hair came out really fine, too, which added to the realism bit.