Friday 27 June 2008

DS_029


One of the cool features of Colours! - the wonderful free paint program for the Nintendo DS - is the ability to play back the painting process. This is great for learning as you can watch the way other people work and pick up a few tricks. This image could do with a little more thaught and brush economy, as the playback will show, but I do love a good scribble so I guess it's just a case of finding the middle ground.

Anyway, if you want to watch the process of this particular speedpaint you can do so here by scrolling to the bottom of the page. You can also view my older efforts and other users stuff by navigating in the usual formal manner.

2 comments:

Xumca said...

The picture is marvelous as usual, but of course the thing that caught my eye is the spelling of "Colours". Something about the U.K. spelling always makes me want to pronounce it "collure".

Moving on then... ;P

Munin said...

Oh phooey. It is so natural for me to spell the word as "colour" that when a product - even one that is homebrew - comes along with a definite title I get it wrong. My only defence is the inclusion of a exclamation mark at the end which may have devided my meager attention quota. :(

I like the phonetic sound of "collure" though, even if I was the most horrid learner of French ever to grace a classroom! :D